While we had homework assignments of when writing was first developed, it inspired me to search into the whole human civilization timeline!! so exciting right? I mean think about.. This is the beginning of when human civilization STARTED! I think it's really important to understand the general timeline of our human history in order to understand when writing was discovered, when famous literatures manifested, when ancient nations developed. And I don't think many people understand what came before our time. So this timeline was one of the best examples that relates according to our class readings. What I found most interesting was the wall of china was built way before christ was born.
Important things to know
*So BC translates = "Before Christ" Which means the years before Christ was born. After he was born the very next year became 1. AD
*Some people also say B.C.E which translates= "Before Common Era" to avoid christian references.
*Then AD translates= Anno Domini~ which means "in the year of the Lord",
As you can see the earliest developed nation started around 3700 BCE was Ancient Mesopotamia. I must confirm this is a condensed photo of when the earliest developed nation not the earliest human civilization timeline. This can be shown below: (click on link to see FULL evolution including mammels-->https://www.quora.com/How-will-the-timeline-of-human-history-look-like-from-the-beginnings-to-the-end-of-human-beings)
It's interesting to figure out that the very first Homo Sapiens were found in Africa starting at 200,000 B.C.E Can you even believe that?


Comments
Post a Comment